By entering information onto our website, you are thereby consenting to the processing of your information for our business purposes.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time without notice and encourage you to refer back to it on a regular basis.
We have implemented appropriate measures to protect personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances, including limiting the number of individuals with access to personal information. Please note, however, that any information transmitted via the internet may be intercepted by third parties. We assume no liability in the event of such interception, misuse or alterations.
We are not liable for any third party links. Furthermore, we make no representation regarding, and cannot be responsible for, the privacy policies, or lack thereof, of any third party links and we suggest that you use your own discretion and judgment when accessing said sites.
We do not sell personal information outside our domain, other than where specific reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide such information, or where passing that information to third parties is necessary in order to provide you with information, products or services. For instance, personal information may be provided to the following entities:
1. Any companies or legal entities that are associated with, related to, or affiliated with us or any other future condominium declarants.
2. To any real estate agent and/or broker who introduced you to a specific project and/or to us.
3. To one or more third party data processing companies which handle or process marketing campaigns on our behalf or other companies associated or affiliated with us.
4. Any lender and warranty bond provider providing services to us or you.
5. Any insurance companies providing coverage with respect to your unit or the common elements of the condominium.
6. Any trades, sub-trades, suppliers or surveyors working on the project.
7. Any providers of cable, telephone, telecommunication, security alarm systems, hydroelectricity, chilled water/hot water, gas metering systems/ services and/or other similar or related services to the project.
8. Any relevant governmental authorities or agencies, including, without limitation, the Land Titles Office, the Ministry of Finance, Canada Revenue Agency, and the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation.
9. Our solicitors.
10. The condominium corporation, in the case of a condominium project.
11. Our accountants and/or auditors.
We may also disclose personal information where we are required to do so by law.
If you become aware of any changes in your personal information, please contact us to update and/or correct any inaccuracies. You have the right to access your personal information, however these rights are not absolute. If we refuse to provide you access to your personal information, we will endeavour to provide you with reasons for the refusal.
Personal information is defined as any information that is personally identifiable to individuals including, but not limited to, contact information (such as name, address, telephone number). Generally, we collect information directly from you; however, we may on occasion collect information from third parties.
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for the following purposes:
1. To respond to requests for information;
2. To provide you with customer service;
3. To make available, promote and offer services, products and/or special offers;
4. To conduct, process and complete transactions with you;
5. To develop and customize services and offers that would appeal to you and the public in general;
6. To enable us to better serve you and the public in general;
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this policy, please email us at email@example.com.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of ivy.condos, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.